Finished Numbers

Hi there!  I finished up these numbers that I have been making.  I am making these for "This Week as Art" for the website Createmixedmedia.  Each week, they have a different artist make the calendar numbers for the top of their website.  The numbers will link back to my blog.  It is really cool to see how other people incorporate the numbers into their artwork.  My numbers will be on the website for the week of Sept. 4-10.


 








I'm also entering these on the butterfly effect.  We all have some things we "suck" at.   Mine is sewing straight and cutting straight.  I don't think I could ever be a quilt maker, even though I love how quilts look.  I don't have the patience for it. 

1 comment

Annie said...

I've just found you via artsee bloggers. You have some really lovely stuff on here. I will be back.
A x