Little Sketches of People and Published!


Here are a few recent sketch pages.  The top one and bottom one were started with a layer of inktense block colors mixed with water and gesso.  I laid down washes of color.  After dried, I sketched on top with some brush pens.  The middle one was on white paper, with brush pens and some Pan Pastel coloring.  There wasn't a peach color in the 20 color set I got.  Can you believe that?  Anyways.  I also cut out some homemade stickers that I made to add to the page.  In a later post, I will show you more of the stickers.


I was pleased to discover that one of my mini-collages was published in the Cloth Paper Scissors  Art Journaling Exposed EMagazine.  It is an interactive downloadable magazine with videos and slideshows.  My mini-collage was part of the Sketchbook Challenge reader challenge. 


Linking to:  Balzer Designs

2 comments

Netty said...

Congratulations....woo hoo and loving your drawings. x

Anonymous said...

Congrats, how exciting for you - you are being found all over the place. Love the freedom in your drawings. xox