Art Journaling

These pages feature some of my "homemade stickers" as described here.   I have lots of art journaling to show you, but I will space them out over a few days.




And here are some of the fun things in my Etsy Shop!  Just for being a loyal reader of my blog I'm offering a 20% discount for any item in my shop:  Just add the code APRIL2012 when you check out.
That's a great deal, since most of my items are in the low range compared to other shops.  I'd like to build up some sales and feedback before listing lots more stuff.  So, if you're interested, check out the site.   I've been a collector of postcards and vintage ephemera and inherited a lot of stuff from my grandpa.  I have so much of these items that I thought I would start moving them.  There's only so many I can use and right now I don't need all of them.

A few of the things from my shop:

4 comments

pauline said...

Marcia, this is great art journaling!! These pages look fantastic. I love the "just add hope"... and how cute is that little face? Great stuff. thanks for sharing! xoxo

Marcia Beckett said...

Thank you so much!

Carolyn Dube said...

I am not surprised that I am loving the art journaling you are sharing! I love your colorful and creative paintings and your style shows through in your art journal too!

Amy* said...

Your journal pages are beautiful! I just love the lettering and quotes.

Amy*