Just Journals Linky

What have you been doing in your art journal?

Sometimes I just like to make backgrounds if I don't feel like thinking too much!   On these pages, I tore pieces of scrapbooking papers and other random papers to create a frame.  I'm trying to leave a bit more white space than I have in other pages.




If you have read this far, what I do here the first Friday of every month is post up a "Just Journals" Linky.  Visual journals, written journals, scrapbooks... they all count as journaling. If you are reading from a blog reader you will have to pop on over to the actual blog post.



Grab a button for your page:


7 comments

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting, ho scoperto il tuo blog e mi affretto a seguirlo...mi piace il tuo lavoro!
Ciao
Bellalullo

Anonymous said...

I love to sit and paste it is so relaxong and most often leads to ideas....yours are quite pretty! xox

enthusiastically, dawn said...

I have to write a reminder that you host this but next Friday is the first Friday, right? lol. Love your pages. Hope you are well!

enthusiastically, dawn said...

PS I just added your link up to my LINKS page! ;)

iHanna said...

Wow, love these frames so much! Fun, I frame pages in my written journal like this too!

Lotti said...

Loving your blog and even though haven't made one yet, I love visual journals. So glad I've found your blog. Found you through Reverb 12.

Linda Jordan said...

Love your pages!! Are you planning on writing in the white space or leaving it as is?

Linda