Recent Journal Pages


I just finished Daring Greatly, by Brene Brown.  A lot of people have been recommending it.  I enjoyed it, but for me, it did not speak to me as much as other people had been raving about it.



Jodi Picoult is one of my favorite authors.  I recently read Keeping Faith for a book club.  We had a different approach to last month's club.  Each person read any book by Jodi Picoult and then they shared their book with the group.  Keeping Faith was fantastic, as were all the other books I have read by her.  It is about a girl named Faith who (after her parents separate) she begins talking to God, healing people and developing stigmata. 


4 comments

Unknown said...

Meravigliose le tue nuove pagine!
Bellalullo

Anonymous said...

Marcia the colours you use on your journal pages are beautiful. Can you tell me what they are? Alcohol inks?

Marcia Beckett said...

I use Sakura Koi watercolors.. Prang metallic watercolors.. and various colors of acrylic paints (Rheotech and Liquitex Basics). I also use Sharpie paint markers (water-based) and other random markers. If there is a specific area of a picture you want to know about, I can tell you what supply I used.

Kimberly Gruber said...

I really love all your art, it is so light, happy, and just full of depth. It really inspires me. Glad you post your work. Thanks!